Saturday, February 6, 2010

LiFe ChEcK

Over the past couple of days my life has been put into alittle bit of perspective for me. A friend of mine is going through a major crisis. There is no way that he could have prevented it and there is no way to plan for it. He is merely living day to day not knowing what to expect from the hand life is dealing him right now. And after seeing and talking with him , it made me realize how greatful I am for what I have.

Everyday when you leave your house to goto work , run errands or meet friends or whatever...never let the last words to the ones you love be negative ones. Always make sure the last memory you have of someone is a good one until you see them again. You never know if that was the last time you get to see them forever. There is no need to waist hours arguing over stupid shit, that in 10 minutes you cant even remember why you were even arguing.

Im gonna try to make my life a win-win situation for me and those around me. Im not gonna waist time with negativities in life. Not gonna complain when i gotta do some bullshit task at home or work. Just gonna do it. Life is to short to be waisting time. Need to try and live life like its my last days.

No comments:

Post a Comment