Thursday, March 15, 2012

iT hApPeN's WhEn YoUr NoT lOoKiNg

I wasnt even looking....
I never thought I would find it....
I didnt even know what to look for...
Sometimes life has a way of surprising you....

  For the last few months of my life I decided to become the person I really wanted to be. I wasnt going to be afraid of what others thought about me nor did I even care. I had to do this for me!  After figuring out who I really was on the inside, things started to fall into place. I realized who I wanted in my life and the people I wanted to surround myself with. I had no way of knowing how to do the changes and evaluations of myself. I just jumped in with both feet and the payoff has been fantastic!
   Its a nice feeling when you start to notice things around you moving in a positive direction. Alot of my decisions have been very difficult and not everyone was happy with them. But in the end I feel its been a win-win situation for all involved.
   As of right now my life has made a surprising leap in a happy direction. I hear the music of life and see the colors of the world in a whole new way. This is what I have been looking for my whole life and I wont let it go without a fight. And the best way to keep it going is to challenge myself to be better on a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment